Château Belair Coubet Cuvée Prestige - Côtes de Bourg Red
- Region: France, Bordeaux, Côtes de Bourg
- Aging: 12 months, 100% in new oak barrels
- Annual production: 10 000 bottles
- Soil: Clay - Limestone
- Blending: 60% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Malbec, 5% Cabernet Franc
- Cultivation methods: Integrated viticulture, double guyot pruning, grass every other row.
- Age of vineyard: 40 years old, selected by plot
Complex fruity, smoky notes. Suave at first, rich, well rounded and supple, coupled with fine tannins. Delightful lingering finish. Great cellaring potential.
To be decanted. Perfect with barbequed red meat, game and spicy dishes.