Presentation of Château Belair-Coubet en Bordeaux Supérieur
As the values and reputation of Château BELAIR COUBET are firmly established, Delphine FAURE MAISON has decided to create a new wine.
"I wanted to create a wine with body and elegance, a wine that makes you want to open a second bottle. I worked around woody notes to explore a new taste. I was looking for a wine that I had never tasted."
- Region: France, Bordeaux
- Total surface: 7 hectares
- Soil: Clay - Siliceous
- Blending: 60% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cultivation methods: Integrated viticulture, double guyot pruning, tilling
- Age of vines: 25 years old
- Eye-catching color, complex nose mingling ripe red fruity aromas. An intense, delicate bouquet that can be tasted on the palate.
- This Belair Coubet can be paired with red and white meat, game and cheese. Serve at a temperature between 16° and 18°C